A true classic among the biker leather jackets cut for ladies
Offered at an unbelievably low price, this classic among women’s biker leather jackets is designed specifically for Renegade Classics. It is cut in goat skin, a light yet resistant hide which is also very supple, and lighter than cow hide and sheep skin.
This makes it a fantastic choice among biker jackets for ladies who do not relish the idea of wearing heavy protection.
The style is inspired by the world-famous Perfecto, a “bad boy” genre sported by Marlon Brando in “The Wild One”.
It’s also called the “Police-style” motorcycle leathers, probably as a reference to the type sported by California police (SFPD) in the 70s. Remember Starsky & Hutch and Dirty Harry?
Specifications of the RC850 (Women’s Classics Biker Leather Jackets)
- Soft Lightweight Drum Dyed Naked Goat 0.9-1.00 mm.
- Full leather action back.
- Three zippered pocket front, snap down collar and lapels.
- Half belt with buckle closure for easy adjustment for comfortable riding.
- Black satin liner.
- Heavy snaps & heavy duty zippers.